There are so many different types of clothing that are worn by the Muslim culture. There are so many dresses that show Muslim culture. Some of the clothes worn by Muslim men and women are mentioned below:
- Thobe is the long white colored dresses that are worn by the men to cover themselves fully from top to the bottom. Thobes are usually worn by Sheiks of Dubai.
- These are the dresses that are usually worn by the men during the winter season as because these dresses help people to keep themselves warm.
- Hijab is the coverings that are used by the women to cover their heads. These are the cloth that is folded by women around their heads.
- Hijabs are the square shaped cloth that covers the heads till the neck portion. Hijabs are usually worn by women in front of male members near them.
- These are the dresses that are sometimes worn by women for their own privacy. People can easily buy designer Abayas and hijabs from online shopping sites at cheap and affordable prices.
- Bisht is a long coat type dress used by the men of Muslim culture to cover themselves up. Bisht is made from animal’s skin, wool or silk.
- Bisht is usually worn by men in parties or marriages. Bisht is the dresses that are usually worn in winter season as because they are very much warm and help in keeping the bodies warm from extreme cold weather.
- Pagdi is the head coverings used by the men’s of Punjab as well as the men’s of Muslim culture. These head coverings are the cultural head coverings of Muslim people.
- Pagdi is usually worn by the people of Pakistan, Afghanistan etc.
- Burqa is long maxi type dresses used by the women to cover themselves fully from top to the bottom. The burqa is usually black in color.
- Burqa help women to cover themselves up in front of any male members near them other than their husband.
- Burqa has a face veil attached with it. The face veil helps the women to cover their faces also. The face veil attached with the burqa has a cut out in the center that makes easy for women to see through it.
- Khimar is the head coverings used by the women to cover themselves. These are the squared piece of cloth that is draped around the neck and lie down till the waist.
- These are the coverings that are usually worn by the women at the time of prayers or at the time of visiting the mosques.
- Abaya are long maxi dresses that cover the women fully from top to the bottom only the hands, head and feet are not covered by this dress.
- Abayas are stitched from black and grey colored synthetic cloth but now they are available in different types of colors. Women’s can easily buy Abayas for all occasions online at cheap and affordable prices.
These above mentioned are the dresses that tell us about the Muslim culture wearing.